Search This Blog

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tualatin park - camera outing

Christina Sandy and I went to the Tualatin nature park so they can get use to their cameras. I was there to give them advise and answer questions. I took some pictures too while I was there.
Christina and Sandy taking pictures of fungus.
We would have missed the hawk completely except we saw some people looking up into the trees. I had asked what they were looking at so i would be in the know too.

This was a very tiny little orchid


Extreme close up




I think the fungus looks like of like alien life forms. Don't let them suck out your brains.


I do not know what this is, but it is groovy.





Here is a nice little trillium.













2 comments:

  1. That's one groovy looking Orchid! Keep up the cool blog and great pictures!

    ReplyDelete