Search This Blog

Saturday, April 11, 2009

5 more days of hell and then i am free



After 9 weeks of captivity my release appears to as a golden beacon before me. This is my last Saturday of tax season. It is also the worst weekend as i will be working a full day and Sunday as well. Boo. The 15th is just a few days away.

As soon as i can i will be planting this little shrub called Rhaphilepis indica Ballerina


This pretty thing blooms in early spring with some intermittent flowering throughout the year. The foliage turns dark crimson during the winter and it is evergreen. It should grow to be about 2 feet high by 4 wide.


In another week or two i will begin selling my tomato starts. i think by then my babies will be old enough to be adopted by kind parents. I will sell them for $2 each to peeps i know and 2.50 on Craig's list. I already have some pre-sales. well i better go work






2 comments:

  1. I'll buy a couple if you'll hold them until May. I NEVER plant anything before Mother's Day (it's a sick kind of folk belief I hold dear!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure i will send you a list of what i have and i will set aside a couple of toms for you

    ReplyDelete